Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for strength and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively wide selection of applications, which includes; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we likewise offer all of these goods. What pieces this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel development along with precise manufacturing and top quality control; this ensures that you always get a premium quality steady product. What really pieces us apart from the other fellas is our experienced expert staff members and our company-wide target of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone floors of the bushing and the inside of the driven item happen to be clean and free of anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or additional portion type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to make sure sliding match on shaft.
4. With essential on shaft, slide the sprocket or other part type to the required job on the shaft. Make sure you leave the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or part type, tighten the screws additionally and progressively until they are pulled up tight. Do not use extensions on the wrench handles and don’t permit the sprocket or part to be drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this time there must be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap does not close.
Twice split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with positive clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key of all sizes for great drive and greater torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for confident clamping
Solid flange to keep concentric bores
Available in inches, metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Twice Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys in both the shaft and merchandise to supply the Split Taper Bushing china strongest possible drive.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper supplies the highest amount of mechanical locking product to product.
Taper bushing are trusted as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are constructed of high quality engineered supplies with wonderful tolerance. The characteristic is easy to make use of and needs no added alteration. These bushings can match almost all varieties of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To complete designations put bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: complete range of both metric and imperial available.
Standard range matches up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required is determined by the application.
Complete short reach range offered, for compact light in weight assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and will be purchased on the same page as the pulley you need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.