4. Ambient temperature can be above the advised level – If the ambient temperature is too much, it may diminish the performance of the gearbox. Installing a cooling fan, or moving the application to a more viable location may solve this application.
3. Input velocity too high – Lowering the input rate may help reduce the amount of gearbox construction deterioration on the gears.
2. Excessive load – Deterioration on the gear is caused by connection with various other gears. Reducing the load will lower the tension the gears make with one another. If a higher load is required, using a larger gearbox may be necessary.
1. Improper installation – Ensure that all bolts linking the motor and the gearbox are securely fastened.
Problem: Gear Teeth Wear
Solution: Deterioration on gearboxes is natural occurrences. Proper make use of and system maintenance can help extend their duration of the gearbox.
3. Gears in locked position – Gears may need to be replaced due to wear and tear. Another possibility will be that a foreign object might need to be taken off within the gearbox, causing the gears to maintain the locked position. Consult your dealer for guarantee information.
2. Gear the teeth are worn – Have to replace put on gears. Consult your dealer for warranty information.