Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are cast aluminium china extremely versatile, they are resistant to rust and can be obtained with an increased level of ingress coverage than plastics can provide; therefore, they are appropriate for demanding environments such as marine, normal water treatment or leisure. The key advantage of aluminium enclosures is usually their EMI/RFI protection, which is vital for areas with a high level of noises pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be found in a range of sizes with protection from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI safeguarded series. Look at all our ranges here.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to additional metals such as for example stainless steel
– Suitable for demanding environments
– Can be coated for added resistance
Banking on our knowledgeable and diligent employees we offer an exceptional selection of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Field, which are comprised of electrical wiring junction field, waterproof electrical junction box, weatherproof electrical junction field, flameproof electrical junction field. These boxes are extremely reliable and are manufactured using quality raw material. We can also custom design them as per the detail supplied by our clients.
Aluminium is increasingly becoming the material of preference across a range of areas previously dominated by metal.
In addition the current trend is also seeing a move from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks are put through less processes (i.electronic. heat treatment) which means they benefit from excellent stability in particular during high stock removing machining.
The web result is reduced waste, faster processing times and ultimately reduced costs.
This range of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a higher standard enclosure ideal for protecting internal electrical parts from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures will be ideal for mounting to our selection of EPT rails, featuring an extremely versatile enclosure that can be utilised in a wide selection of conditions. The enclosures include a neoprene gasket that not merely provides a watertight seal but as well provides an IP score of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed with long-lasting aluminium alloy and show a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket rendering a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy building with smooth finish
• Available in a variety of sizes to accommodate various applications
• Ideal for protecting internal pieces from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and simple to customise
• High resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be utilised in a variety of environments
• Temperature range; -20°C to +100°C
Our aluminium enclosure are created to meet the highest benchmarks of safeguard demanded by electrical and consumer electronics designers, serving both industrial and commercial marketplaces. They will be the ideal choice for housing electric and electronic equipment of quality value with better anti-corrosion effectiveness ,protect instruments even under the adverse environment.
Created for water-proof and dust-evidence, IP 67
Requested the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item no holes, we can make holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Brought to you by EPT, a range of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes are a top quality aluminium alloy given a natural finish no exterior coating. The enclosures will tolerate temps up to 250°C with no undesireable effects to the enclosures structure, making them ideal in harsher environments. Numerous sizes and wall structure thickness are available. No adhesive seal is included. All models are very reliable and excellent top quality.
· Durable, diecast aluminium alloy electronic instrument enclosure
· Separate – self adhesive silicon gasket is included – provides protection against dust and water
· Silicone rubber gasket remains adaptable from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted variant is vibra done for a soft surface with no sharp edges
· Painted variant is painted with tough – satin black polyester powder paint for a lasting finish
Our Cold Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are frosty rolled down to required thickness. Aluminium Coils happen to be ideally utilized for transportation, insulation also in industrial and residential structure for wall cladding and roofing purposes.
Aluminium enclosures are perfect for use as an over-all purpose enclosure, due to their light-weight yet durable style. aluminium enclosures are as well great for RF projects or jobs which are at the mercy of weather. Due to the engineering of the enclosures, they can also be employed for assignments involving temperature as the instances make an excellent heat sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are used in a variety of applications such as: