Due to our wide product range and rich experiences in this industry, we are confident to provide our customers flexible and diversified services.
- Applicable Industries:
- Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China
- Brand Name:
- Product Name:
Steel Spring Tine spring tooth for baler parts
More durable material, at reasonable price
Our company has solid economic strength, builds up a technician team contingent with high quality, possesses the production assembly line of technicalization in China and perfect system checking on product quality and runs marketing networks throughout the country.
- Supply Ability:
- 5000 Piece/Pieces per Day
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
- 80pc carton packing
- Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Quantity(Bags) 1 – 50 51 – 150 >150 Est. Time(days) 7 15 To be negotiated
|Applicable Industries||Machinery Repair Shops,Farms|
|Type||Steel Spring Tine|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Product Name||Steel Spring Tine spring tooth for baler parts|
|Quality||100How Can You Be Safe When Using PTO Shafts? First, make sure the shaft is shielded. This includes the driveline shield that covers the implement driveline, and the master shield which covers the universal joint and PTO stub shaft on the tractor.Maintain the shield so it can work for you. PTO driveline shields are usually mounted on bearings, so they need to be maintained. always REPLACE the shield when it is damaged or missing.Next, keep a safe distance from it when in use. Keep others away, too. How far? A distance of twice your height is a good start.Allow only those who absolutely must be in the area to be there. Keep all children away!Always pay attention to what is happening. Most PTO victims were caught by surprise.If something goes wrong — stop the machinery; take the PTO out of gear, stop the engine and set the brake. Put the keys in your pocket before working on the machinery.When stopping the machinery for any reason — end of work, lunch, repairs, or communication — take the PTO out of gear, stop the engine and set the brake.Road planers, dredges, and other equipment require power from some sort of engine in order to perform their designed function. Without a power take off, it would be necessary to add a second engine to provide the power necessary to run hydraulic pumps and other driveline attached equipment.%tested|
|Feature||More durable material, at reasonable price|
Q1:How your company usually transports goods to your countries?
This problem is mainly determined by the quantity of the goods. If the number of orders is sufficient for a container, it is recommended that containers be shipped by sea or rail; if the number of orders is small, they can be shipped by the shipping company.
Q2:Is your company’s products retailable?
Sorry, we do not accept retail orders. Our order quantity is determined according to the packaging of the goods. For example, if there are 30 cases in one box, then 30 are the lowest order quantity.
Q3:What is the payment method?
If it is a spot, we need to receive the full payment before they can be shipped; if it is an ordeAccudrive Servo Gearheads Servo drives from EPG Drive benefit from the expertise and innovation of our more traditional brands. Available in both right angle and inline configurations, coupled with the availability of multiple precision levels, you are sure to find the right product for your application.EPG Drive Accudrive Servo Gearheadr, then according to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment before the contract to sign the contract.